SORRY,THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO WORDPRESS! rarityofparadise.wordpress.com

Eden's Temptation

There in transitions to the idioms that infected my mind
Sit the theatrical story of those
That were tricked into gaining knowledge over
The eternal life that was promised to them

Now they, as I, stand in time forever fools to our own intelligence
Bearing the sins of madness; articulating some deity’s unanticipated unveiling of ignorance
Work diligently as slaves in servitude to a vile curse that is of man’s absurd curiosity

Which slowly but surely makes a habit of stripping away heaven
Thus we sadly invent words to interpret this forsaken hell
To create a new world that we may describe as paradise

Arrogance!

How can I understand that which I have never understood, for all that is, was so
An atom of “god” full to the brim with nothing
Except  its own free will to study and philosophize about the known universe

A cosmos build upon dark matter infused with the same particles
That forces my heart to drum life into this conscious illusion that I dance for,
More so scream over and hopeless fall in love with

The insanity!

Likewise are my thoughts those marked as sinister in the nocturnal moments
When the twilight of my discord mingles with the midnight of dreams
I lose myself then to the frantic ideas belonging to the hallucinating vagabond
One drowning in the howling voices festering at his wits; leaving him to crave for a divinity’s mercy

I want to know what is this delusion…

The quantum hex that is geared towards a subatomic notion once instilled, but
Bent parallel from the abysmal tides regarding empty space
Which was never implied as everlasting, even though it was always seen as such
Though the meta physics held as science among those intellectual fools

Endlessly it seems, we are searching for a garden fruitful with mankind’s unwanted vanity,
However, this is something I wish not to believe…in any case its irrelevant
... Because maybe we gave into Eden's only temptation for this very purpose alone
For what is anything if unaware of self... certainly not godlike right?

...Yet, Perhaps our ignorance towards knowledge made us as such...

~ Paradise's Poet ~




No comments: